PKF firms in Eastern Africa, in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda are among East Africa’s leading firms of accountants and business advisers, specialising in advising the management of developing private and public businesses.
PKF in Eastern Africa is headquartered in Kenya with local offices in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Malindi. The firm also has regional offices in Kampala (Uganda), Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) and Kigali (Rwanda).
With over 40 partners and directors, 800 staff members and 8 offices around Eastern Africa Region, wherever you do business, we can offer you local expertise backed up by resources of an international firm.
We pride ourselves on creating and sustaining supportive relationships where objective and timely advice enables our clients to thrive, develop and succeed.
To be a leading Regional Firm, with a recognized global presence providing total quality and personalized service through relationships and empowered manpower
- To support and guide clients to achieve success by acting as trusted business partners
- To provide quality, cost effective, personalized and innovative business solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- To empower our manpower through continuous professional development to face the dynamic global challenges
- We are committed to promoting high standards of discipline, excellence and ethics through adherence to the firm’s quality standards and value charter, the laws of the country and the profession
- We believe in recruiting and retaining sound professionals and support staff, providing training and opportunities for growth in a stimulating and an enabling environment
- We are dedicated to maintaining a strong internal administration, thereby enabling provision of quality services and ensuring client satisfaction. At PKF in Eastern Africa, relationships are our top priority
- We strongly believe that good relationships with all stakeholders is a pre-requisite to success
Our clients benefit from an integrated approach based on understanding the key issues facing small ,medium and large sized businesses. This enables us to meet their needs at each stage of development and allows them to focus on building the value of their business.
The principal services we provide include:
- Assurance and advisory
- Business support
- Management Consultancy
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Business Risk
- Financial planning
We have clientele cutting across the following sectors:
- Banking and Insurance
- Trading, Manufacturing, Retail
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Agriculture (including horticulture and floriculture)
- Transport and communication
- NGOs and charitable trusts
- Educational institutions
- Investment companies
- Retirement benefits schemes
PKF firms in Eastern Africa are member firms of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms. Our membership means that we can, through collaboration with other member firms, offer sound advice on a range of international issues. Worldwide, the member firms have people working out of 440 offices in 125 countries, and an overall turnover of US$ 2.52 billion for the Financial Year ended June 2013.