In major transactions, such as acquisitions, disposals and mergers, both you and your funders need the best possible assurance that there are no unforeseen hazards inherent in the venture. Due diligence is the process by which we assess all the relevant financial factors thoroughly in advance.
Why choose PKF in Eastern Africa?
We provide an investigative financial analysis of a business, including results/projections, tax, cash flows, operational resources, management information, systems and controls, and management and employee issues. This helps you to address the key issues facing the business and, in particular, the drivers behind maintainable profits and cash flow. Our commercially focused reports assist you in your evaluation process and satisfy the requirements of your funders.
Our due diligence team is composed of specialists who will work closely with your internal team and other advisers to deliver a full integrated support service, delivering reports tailored to your requirements. Teams come equipped with local knowledge and have access to ancillary specialist services and sector expertise. As members of the independent network, PKF International, we are also able to offer support on cross-border transactions. Our work with all major banks and many private equity houses gives our reports credibility with funding institutions.
What we offer
We provide support throughout transactions, from pre-deal evaluation through to completion and post-deal integration or separation. Our services include:
- Pre-deal evaluation - initial desktop review assessment to identify the key risk factors and potential deal breakers in the proposed transaction
- Transaction evaluation - comprehensive financial due diligence review as part of your overall assessment of the proposed transaction
- Vendor Support - pre-sale reviews and grooming of businesses prior to disposal
- Vendor due diligence - an independent analysis and evaluation of a business’s financial performance, prepared at an early stage of the disposal process
- Tax due diligence - an independent review of the tax affairs of a company or target and assessing the financial impact on the deal.