Agriculture has formed the backbone of Eastern Africa's economics. In addition, the sector contributes a significant portion of the total export earnings and government revenue, while providing for most of the food requirements in the region. Other service related sectors lead to a further contribution of nearly 27 per cent of GDP.
PKF in Eastern Africa advisers and analysts have significant experience in various sub-sectors such as sugarcane and related products, pulp and paper, cotton, fruits, floriculture and tobacco among others.
Our services include:
- Assurance & advisory
- Business Support
- Management consultancy
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Business Risk and Internal Audit
- Financial Planning
- Family Business Services
Why work with PKF firms in Eastern Africa?
We as PKF are committed to offering services that add value – hence our partner-led approach ensures value addition at every step of the process.
- We work at understanding your operational objectives and aim at aligning these to the sectoral guidelines.
- We offer continual attention throughout the process.
- Our risk-based approach ensures upfront risk assessment and identification of key concerns and potential threats to the project.
- We produce clear and accessible reports that render themselves to easy understanding and interpretation.
- Our team of analysts and advisers has a wealth of experience across the sector which ensures a comprehensive understanding of the entire sector.
Find out more