DepartmentPKF Taxation Services Limited
Experience Needed3+ years in a similar role as a Tax Analyst
Applications Time2022-10-13 - 2022-10-19
About the position
PKF Kenya LLP is a leading Accounting and Business Advisory firm in the region with a diverse client portfolio. The firm is currently sourcing for talent to join our team in the PKF Taxation Services Limited. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate willing to join a multicultural workforce. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out tax engagements as briefed by the senior tax analyst
- Conducting tax health checks across various industries and advising clients on any areas of exposure and ways to mitigate risks arising therein
- Researching, analyzing, and interpreting changing tax legislations that may affect the client or the client’s business
- Conducting tax training
- Offer technical guidance on indirect taxation issues
- Addressing all queries arising from the seniors
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
- Effective and timely execution of tax analyst-related projects
- Effective contribution to the department’s development initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Graduate in the field of accounting, finance, or any other related field
- Advanced Diploma in Tax Administration
- Professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional competence, timeliness, and mastery of subject matter.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your application by 19 October 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position as the subject for your email.