Full Stack Developer
Experience Needed4 Years
Job Start Date2022-11-04
Applications Time2022-11-04 - 2022-11-11
About the position
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming and looking to work in cutting-edge low-code technologies.
The individual should be proactive with an attitude that keeps looking for solutions for the toughest of issues. You will be developing and designing front-end application architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. Substantial hands-on experience in coding, and designing solutions in Microsoft- based PC or Web environment is required.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Collaborate with software developers, business analysts, software architects, and scrum masters to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain development projects, as per the Agile process.
- Participate in code and peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work with the DevOps team to manage environments and release quality solutions.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred 4+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Proficiency with server-side technologies such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .NET
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
If you fit the profile of this role, please submit your application including a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, National ID or passport, copies of your academic and professional certificates, and email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
Interested applicants should submit applications only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include the job code (FSD/PKF010) in the subject of your application.
All applications must be received by 11 November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer