Experience Needed4 Years
Applications Time2022-11-23 - 2022-11-30
About the position
The individual should be proactive with an attitude that keeps looking for solutions for the toughest of issues. You will be the link between the client and our tech team for product development and to understand the client’s requirements with a proficiency in eliciting, analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all product and tech offerings, including our low-code technology platforms, supporting teams, road maps, and user journeys/stories.
- Analyzing the business case, gather requirements and break down complex problems into coherent features, products, and projects and liaise with the tech team for implementation/resolution.
- Facilitate product testing/analysis of defects and new features as they rollout and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Communicate to the stakeholders any platform issues, upcoming features, designs, and platform changes for smooth implementation.
- Identify pain-points, unearth root causes and help to deliver effective solutions.
- On a project basis, examine existing initiatives or scope out new initiatives, leading projects from scoping to implementation as required
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with Agile experience/ understanding.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Software Development Life Cycle.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred 4+ years as a Business Analyst in the IT industry.
- Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
If you fit the profile of this role, please submit your application including a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, National ID or passport, copies of your academic and professional certificates, and email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
Interested applicants should submit applications only by email to email@example.com. Kindly include the job code (BA/PKF011) in the subject of your application.
All applications must be received by 30 November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer