NGOs and Not for Profit Organisations
Charities are special - at PKF in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda we understand this. Our specialist charity accountants and business advisors work with a large portfolio of NGOs and charities and many of our specialists also act as trustees or have worked as accountants within charities. This allows us to provide expert charity accounting, business planning and evaluation services. We understand the unique issues from your perspective and are committed to helping charities and not-for-profit organisations excel at what they do best – helping others.
Our services include:
- Assurance & advisory
- Business Support
- Management consultancy
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Business Risk and Internal Audit
- Financial Planning
- Family Business Services
Why choose PKF firms in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda?
Our specialist charity accounting experience and history within the charity sector allows us to offer our clients:
- In-depth sector knowledge and supportive relationships that deliver long-term value for money
- Understanding of, and empathy with, your organization's culture and objectives
- Practical solutions to help you achieve your goals, tailored to the requirements of both executive management and trustees
- Effective communication to ensure issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Easy access to partners and staff for help whenever it is required.